- Consult your contact lens practitioner for prescription, before using any eye medication while wearing your contacts lenses.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is damaged.
- In the event of persistent eye irritation, discontinue use immediateley, remove lens from the eye and consult your contact lens practitioner.
- Keep all contact lens care products away from children.
- Do not remove cap from case during contact lens storage.
- Do not allow the nozzle tip to touch any surface.
- Always replace bottle cap after use.
- Do not rinse contact lenses or lens case with water directly from tap.
- You need permission from a contact lens specialist to use these contact lenses.
- Your lens storage case should be cleaned regularly and changed frequently as recommended by your contact lens practitioner.
- To ensure that eye safety is not compromised, you should never re-use the solution. If lenses are stored for more than 7 days in the solution, it is recommended that you repeat the disinfection procedure.
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on product.