Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
Delivery time depends on your location. All orders will be shipped from one of our offices in Europe, United States or Asia. When you order, your order will be shipped from the nearest location.
Delivery time also depends on current delays in your country or area. Delivery details are provided in your confirmation email.
Click here to view estimated delivery times.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
They are monthly lenses that you can wear 30 times. If you properly maintain the lenses, you can also take breaks between the days.
We do not sell year lenses for hygienic reasons. Because it can be harmful to the health of your eyes in the long term.
Product Type: color lenses
Replacement: 1 month
Type of lens: soft
Packaging content: 2 lenses (1 pair)
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Material: HEMA – MMA (Phemfilcon A)
Water content: 38%
Wear time lens: 14 hours
Available colors: 12 colors
Opticcolors lenses accentuate the natural beauty of the eyes. Our color lenses cover completely, but combine a bit with your own eye color. Because the lenses are made for a natural look. The result therefore depends on your own eye color. It also depends on the light incidence of the image, and your screen resolution.
We recommend using an all-in-1 lens solution for soft lenses.
(Make sure you do not use water. This will damage the lenses and it can cause eye infections.)
Make sure the lenses are clean. One of the reasons that the lens is not comfortable is that there are protein particles on the lens. It is best to clean it with an all-in-1 liquid. Make sure you do not use water. This damages the lenses and can cause infections.
The other reason may be that you put the lens inside out. The lens has two sides.
The third reason is that you have scratched the lens. This also gives you a blurred view and the lens is also less comfortable.
The last reason is that you suffer from astigmatism. This means that your eye is different. For this you need to go to an optician to examine it. So that you can then buy specially designed lenses.
Click here to see the instructions
- Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
- Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection to your eyes.
- Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
- Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
- Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
- Consult your contact lens practitioner before using any eye medication while wearing your contacts lenses.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is damaged.
- In the event of persistent eye irritation, discontinue use immediateley, remove lens from the eye and consult your contact lens practitioner.
- Keep all contact lens care products away from children.
- Do not remove cap from case during contact lens storage.
- Do not allow the nozzle tip to touch any surface.
- Always replace bottle cap after use.
- Do not rinse contact lenses or lens case with water directly from tap.
- Your lens storage case should be cleaned regularly and changed frequently as recommended by your contact lens practitioner.
- To ensure that eye safety is not compromised, you should never re-use the solution. If lenses are stored for more than 7 days in the solution, it is recommended that you repeat the disinfection procedure.
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on product.
You can pay with us with iDEAL, PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Bancontact / Mister Cash, SOFORT Banking, Paysafecard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Belfius, Klarna, American Express, KBC, Giropay, EPS and Cartes Bancaires. As an extra service we also offer the possibility to pay in advance via bank transfer. Keep in mind that some payment methods such as "bank transfer" may take a few business days to complete the transaction. We will send you the order as soon as we have received your payment.
When your payment is successful you will automatically receive an e-mail about this. (There is also a chance that you will receive the email in your spam box)
Please note that some payment methods such as "bank transfer" may take a few business days to complete the transaction.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
Due to hygienic reasons you can only return your order if they are unopened and in good condition. (Within 14 working days of receipt)
Click here to view the complete process of returning.
Opticcolors is your partner for color lenses and accessories.
We are a Dutch company that already has thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. This is because Opticcolors stands for quality, reliability and good service.
We have been thinking and working for a long time on how we can offer you high quality color lenses for a low price. We have experimented a lot to find the right affordable component that also needs to have a good fit with the right water content. This should ensure that your eyes stay hydrated and healthy. In order to provide all this, we have chosen the perfect soft flexible Phemfilcon A component. This component ensures a flexible fit, a high water content and an inexpensive low price that you can profit from.
Then we have designed very natural prints that are suitable for every eye type. The prints accentuate the natural beauty of the eyes, making the look more intense. We applied this to the lens which eventually became Opticcolors color lenses. Opticcolors color lenses are perfect as a supplement for parties, special days or just for daily use.
At Opticcolors we are convinced that true beauty is on the inside. Everyone is beautiful in his own unique way. We therefore gladly help you to feel even more beautiful than you already are. Do you have questions or do you need advice? Do not hesitate and contact us!
You can contact us via email! We will be happy to assist you.